
Still I Rise Chorus-Nicki Minaj:
Still I rise
Still I fight
Still I might crack a smile
Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters tell 'em HI!
One day you'll remember this
One day when we reminisce
Nothing I do ever is, good enough for these hatin bitches
How many of you whether you're male or a female has had people hating on them??? (That is definitely a rhetorical question) But the crazy thing is people that hate on you are people that are close to you. I know it sounds weird but hear me out on this. You know those people that are always trying to keep you down even though they call you their friend, bro, sister, bestie, or whatever you want to call it yea they're HATERS. I mean just think about it. You and these people can be the best of friends and the minute y'all get into to it they're ready to turn on you. Yea look at that nigga he think he the shit because he got a Benz now. Man I remember when that nigga was at my house always smoking my weed and eating up my food. Or Uh huh look at that b*tch. She thinks she is just so damn cute. She think all the niggas want her she walk around like her shit don't stink, she think she can dress (when they know you really can) and her hair aint even real but she still swinging that ponytail (even though they're an inch away from being bald)
True Story:
So me and this girl were like mad close. We did everything together, went everywhere together, ate the same food, all of that. But you know how females are we have our little disputes. So our first falling out wasn't even that serious. But the minute she decided that she didn't like me anymore she became a first class HATER. Talking mad sh*t behind my back and TRYING to get bold in my face like I was supposed be scared. Hahahaha I know right imagine that ME, scared. But anyway so we settled that because again, we're females. Soooooo time goes by and everything is good. And then we fall out again, this time for good. And what do you think happened?!? That's riight once again she was a first class HATER!!! Of course she was like I don't have to hate on you bla bla bla but we all know she was. I mean she was coming at me with some low blows too but all i could do was laugh. Because at the end of the day I WIN AND YOU LOSE....I'M A BAD B**CH!!!
The moral of this blog is, when you have haters especially when they're people you used to be close to just laugh. And I don't mean a little chuckle NO!!! I'm talking about LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. Because a hater is someone who has no life, they envy you because they want to be you, and deep down inside they're not satisfied with themselves. I don't commend cockiness but when you have haters Be as cocky as you want it just makes them that much uneasier and the situation that much funnier.
Well Until You Read Again
Signed: Crissy Simone



This is some of the most realest ish I have ever read! So many haters, and so little time to handle it all. I agree, its just a shame how our closest friends can easily turn their backs on us for the smallest things! SMH
ReplyDeletehaha, smh... haters, otta love em ! Do ya thing sister I'm pretty sure there is a hater reading this right now that is pissed the phucc off !
ReplyDeleteTHAT WAS DEEP I REALLY FEEL YOU ON THAT, THAT'S WHY YOU GOTTA KEEP A TIGHT CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. KNOW WHO'S YA FRIEND AND KNO WHO YOU ASSOCIATE YASELF WIF, CUZ THE 2 ARE DIFFERENT
ReplyDelete